This summer we’re organising a 20km trek in the beautiful Lake District, UK to raise money for our School Scholars project – sending 52 HIV positive kids to school for a year!
Here are the deets:
– 20km trek starting and finishing in Ambleside
– Exact starting point and route to be shared with registrants
– Trek begins at 9.30am
– Minimum age of 14 years old
– Trek is accessible for beginners but you’ll need a base level of fitness
– Training tips provided on build up to the big day
– Dogs on lead welcome
– Post-walk celebration (details to follow)
– Set you own fundraising target (target of £250 per person)
– We recommend booking accommodation now – details on Facebook
– Register now!
This is going to be EPIC!